* He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.
* Hold tight to memories for comfort.
* Lean on your friends for strength, and always remember how much you are cared about.
* As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens.
* Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow.
* Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
* Peace, prayers and blessings.
* And you should always know, wherever you may go, No matter where you are, I will never be far away
* Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.
* In the night of death, hope sees a star, and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing.
* May you take comfort in knowing an angel is watching over you.
* Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow.
* You are in our prayers.
* May your memories give you strength.
* Whom the heart of man shuts out, Sometimes the heart of God takes in, And fences them all round about, With silence ‘mid the world’s loud din.
* Remember that we love and care about you.
* May the love of those around you help you through the days ahead.
* When we lose someone we love, it seems that time stands still.
* What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch, we may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.
* Please accept my heartfelt sympathy on the passing of your grandmother.
* To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.
* God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So He put His arms around you and whispered "come to me." With tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you pass away. Although we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hardworking hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.
* You have my sincere condolences on the loss of your father.
* We are deeply saddened by your loss. We will cherish the memories of the times we spent together. We are with you during this time of grief.
* Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.
* Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
Its an easy way to send flowers in last minute. Buy flowers online that can be delivered today. Our deals are same day with right florists locally
We ensure our clients service is the best before, during and after your purchase. All inquiries will be answered within one hour during the working hours
International florists are assuring the best high quality beautiful imported roses & cut flowers. Cakes are morning fresh from the reputed Cake shops.
© 1998-2020 All rights reserved | Send sympathy flowers funeral wreath Same Day ...